Social Media Manager
Contract: Full Time Position
Location: Beijing - Sanlitun
About DFC Studio
We are a Beijing-based digital media studio specializing in branding and media content.
Our mission is to build and sharpen your brand image in order to create strong connections with your clients, partners and employees in China.
Our cross-cultural and talented consultants would help your business to unlock the brand power with key focuses on strategy, design, content creation and social media operation.
As the Social Media & Influencer Marketing Manager, you’ll manage the creation of social media strategies, and the planning and execution of successful social media and influencer campaigns.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase brand awareness and audience engagement across a range of social platforms, and be able to report on the effectiveness of your activity.
You should have excellent multitasking skills, a creative way of thinking, brand understanding, and be comfortable presenting ideas and results to both clients and internal teams.
You’ll need to address the needs of current clients and prospects, and leverage analytics skills.
Role & Responsibility
• Identify and build an understanding of our clients’/prospects’ target audiences and trends;
• Set clear objectives: Agree objectives for campaigns considering traffic, brand awareness, customer retention, online reputation, leads or sales as a starting point;
• Define and manage our client’s social strategy;
• Analyse the end of campaign performance, coming back to the campaign objectives and business goals, and identifying successes and areas for improvement;
• Identify and liaise with relevant influencers, negotiating fair rates for content, and ensuring the relevant agreements are in place;
• Effectively manage client campaigns, ensuring they’re delivered on time, to a high standard and communicating with social influencers.
Qualification & Skills Requirements
• Proven work experience within Chinese social media;
• Expertise in managing multiple social media platforms;
• Ability to deliver creative content ideas;
• Familiar with online marketing strategies and channels;
• Expertise with social listening;
• Paid social knowledge is beneficial, but not essential;
• Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively;
• Perform excellent writing and language skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Multitasking and analytics skills;
• Native Chinese speaker;
• Fluent in English, Speaking French would be a plus.
• Proven experience in planning and managing social media and influencer campaigns and longer-term strategies;
• Creatively minded;
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well alone as well as with different departments across the business;
• Process-driven and demonstrate an ability to deliver in a timely manner;
• Energetic, enthusiastic, proactive and driven.
• Type of contract: full time position
• Salary: according to profile
• Location: Beijing / Sanlitun